How do I use the Ecosystem Health Check?
The Interactive Intro is just a playful introduction to get to know the Ecosystem Health Check. This is how it works:
- First you have to enter the name of your ecosystem (typically your city).
- Then you have to select a place as a real-world example to compare with.
- Then you are asked eight questions about your own city. Don’t panic! You don’t need to know the exact values. Just make an educated guess and compare the results.
- As final result, you will receive a first assessment of your ecosystem. This is a canvas with an overview of the eight key metrics that help you better understand your ecosystem and how it compares with other ecosystems.
- You can then download the canvas or submit it. When you submit it, we will publish it for all others users to see. They can read about you and the results of your Ecosystem Health Check.
It is not necessary to use the Interactive Intro. You can also navigate the website to find out more about the topic, download the more detailed guides, or jump straight to the free online toolkit based on Google Sheets.
If you have questions or would like to get help to run the Ecosystem Health Check, please don’t hesitate to contact us.